Saturday, April 6, 2013

Color challenge: Modern Texture

Good morning! It's time for our next challenge, but before we get to that I want to thank everyone who participated in our travel/transportation challenge. It was great to see all the different inspirations that came out of the challenge and we loved seeing your work!

I'm Lori Rider, back for my second challenge. This week I'm looking for modern-inspired cards featuring texture and this color scheme:


You might be asking, what does "modern-inspired" mean? My answer: whatever it means to you! A good starting point could be to go for the OPPOSITE of vintage/distressed. When I hear "modern" I think clean lines, sleek and smooth, angles and shapes, funky and cool... I'm sure it means different things to everyone, so show us your interpretation with your fabulous creation.

Let's get to the fun part: the creations from our team!

Lori Rider - The Diva Stamper

Paula McClane - Scrap Addict's Attic

Liliana Inguanti - Stampin from Home

Linda Coughlin - The Funkie Junkie

Sharon Wheet - Designs by Sharon

Irena Kowalczyk/Rudlis - love,life and crafts

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely colour combo challenge, and the Fab DT inspirations

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great challenge and dt samples. I've entered!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting Our Creative Corner! We will publish your comment as soon as possible.... Hope you come back to see us soon xxx